Pintside Thoughts

Monday, September 18, 2006

Knowing when to rest...

When you have a lot of ideas, it’s not always easy to know when its time to rest.

Recently a colleague asked me - “Are you feeling tired, and do you find yourself waking up early?” It was an innocent enough question, and it took me a while to digest the full conversation that we had, however his point was that he was concerned that maybe I needed a rest.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought that maybe it was time to take a break, and do something different for a while. I’m pleased to report that I did take some time to go to a warm place (Italy), do something different (start learning Italian), and rest (lie on a beach).

Now that I’m back, I realise that its important to notice when you are tired. More importantly, having friends that watch out for you is even more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home